Transpiration to Bottle Beach 1 Resort.
Transportation & About Koh Phangan
There are 2 piers at Koh Phangan.
1 Thong sala pier ( Main pier )
- The ferry are going to Thong sala pier are Lomprayh Ferry, Seatran Discovery, Songserm Ferry and RaJa Ferry. Please wait us at taxi Station. Our driver will holding hotel sing at The Taxi Station. The Taxi cost from Thong sala pier to hotel 300 THB/way/Person and children 4-12 years old 150 THB/way and under 4 years is free of charge.
2 Haad Rin Pier
- The ferry is going to Haad rin pier is Haad Rin queen departure from Big Budda pier at Koh Samui. The Taxi cost from Haad Rin pier to hotel 300 THB/way/Person and children 4-12 years old 150 THB/way and under 4 years is free of charge.
- Please do not get taxi public or any taxi to Chaluk Lum pier. There are no boat for standard by because depend on weather.
- Please do not book any transfer with Lomprayah company because the can’t take you to hotel just sent to Chaluk Lom pier. We have many complained for this situation.
- The last ferry from Chaluk lom pier to bottle beach at 17.00 but depend on weather. After 17.00 DO NOT go to Chaluk Lum pier because no ferry.
- In case the customer already been at Koh Phangan , please call or e mail to reserve taxi from Hotel.
- Can not travel by car or motorbike to bottle beach just can be for 4 wheels drive or special car.
- The prices have provided is special rate and best rate for customer’s bottle only. If you take public taxi they will charged more than us and the hotel not responsibility any case.
- Transportation (Taxi Service ) Telephone/WhatApps No: (+66) 93 350 7488
The island of Koh Phangan
The island is located in the gulf of Thailand just 20 kilometers north of Koh Samui. The name Phangan comes from the Thai word “Ngan” (sandbar) which surrounds the island and protects the white sand beaches and beautiful coral reef that lies just off shore.
For many years Koh Phangan was inhabited only by local families of Chinese fishermen that settled here about 200 years ago. Then in the early 1980’s wandering back packers discovered the island. Word of the island’s unspoiled beauty quickly spread and more and more travelers made Koh Phangan a must see during their travels.
Today Koh Phangan hosts the world famous Full Moon Party. Every full moon night close to 10,000 people gather together on Haad Rin Beach to celebrate and have an unforgettable night.
In addition to the Full Moon Party Koh Phangan offers activities for all types of vacationers. Lay back and relax on one of the island’s many white sand beaches. Or for the more active types lace up your hiking shoes and venture up into the coconut covered hills and look out at the spectacular postcard views below. Looking for a way to get around? Well, grab a map and tour the island on a bicycle, motor bike or 4-wheeler which are all for rent by the day. Or take a more traditional approach and climb aboard a mighty elephant for a tour through the jungle.
Whatever your tropical desire you’ll find it on Koh Phangan.